Features & Benefits
- Highly palatable bait matrix
- Attracts and kills bait averse and non-averse cockroaches
- Fits standard bait guns
- Provides consistent performance over a wide variety of dietary conditions
- Clean, odorless bait that does not go runny in high heat
- For use in commercial, industrial and residential areas
- For use in food, non-food, food processing and stored food areas
- Contains NyGuard® IGR that reduces cockroach populations by preventing reproduction
- Does not contain peanuts, shellfish, dairy, tree nuts, fish or wheat
- Provides relief from heavy cockroach populations
- Kills American, German and brown-banded cockroaches
- No signal word
Pest Market Report: Cockroaches (2020)
Learn about the 2020 cockroach market with this exclusive PMP market research conducted by PMP Magazine and sponsored by MGK. Features additional educational information and tips for your cockroach control services. 2020 Cockroach Management Survey first appeared in the September 2020 issue of PMP Magazine.
Pest Control Protocol: Cockroaches
A comprehensive protocol to stay in control of cockroaches including cockroach control product information. Download, print and share.
Pest Infographic Poster: Cockroaches
A one-page infographic that includes a cockroach description, visual, life cycle, common species, key harborage areas, when and where to use an IGR and baiting tips. Download, print and share.
Tips & Tricks: How to Determine Bait Aversion and Underbaiting
MGK’s Technical Team demonstrates how to use a simple business card for cockroach baiting to determine if there is bait aversion or underbaiting present.
Vendetta® Nitro Documentation
Vendetta® Nitro FAQs
- A clamshell containing four 30-gram tubes
Please contact your distributor for availability.